Sunday, February 12, 2012

the real world

There i was soakin it up in a hot tub in park city. Me and half the Lone peak cheerleaders, other half waiting for their turn. Being smooth with the ladys as always. Sippin martinelli's  peck dancin, and rubbing my perfectly shaven legs. Chase Hansen walks by, gives me a thumbs up with a quick wink. asked me if i can be his personal trainner. i say it doesn't come easy.. You probably couldnt handle my work out... the ladies scoot closer then... i wake up... try and do some push ups get to 9 then pass out. wake up and go to the bathroom pop a huge zit.. ouch. check my phone, no text, facebook? no friend requests. tweets? none.. just another day in paradise. Go to Lone peak. try to fall asleep in class so i can get back to the good times.

8 comments:

  1. Classic. Never lauged so hard.

    - The Fridge is running low on Martinelli's. Take it easy next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dog. i dont know who you are but thats classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah dog... I'm pretty sure this is erry baudys life, they just pretty it up in their tall tales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post. made me laugh. i'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete