Sunday, February 26, 2012

fears??

I'm never scared. seriously put anything in front of me... I will break it down. Then make it scared of me.. yeah I'm the boss. You know, flipping off hard core bikers, then driving away really fast. Maybe even fake baking and not caring who sees... thats tough. I even take my shirt off and ask foreigners to "come at me."

knot stupid>anything and everything

K even though about 99% of that is true.. There is one little flaw.... you put me on top of a cliff and or high place and holy @#%^ I'm all of a sudden the biggest pussy this side of the Mississippi. I'm on my hands and knees begging someone to get a ladder. Then when the ladder comes... That's when it gets really terrifying. You're telling me to go to the edge of this cliff and climb down? Just give me the lethal injection.

No comments:

Post a Comment