Monday, February 27, 2012

life and death.

life is short. Days are numbered. Why would you be wasting our time fighting. As I look around at all this death, I realize how how fragile life is. I can die any day, everyday is another way trying to survive in this corrupt world. Is death the only way out? How can people think this way? I refuse to believe this... Dr. Coop hit me hard by saying, "Everyone at lone peak is a puzzle piece and we need everyone to be able to finish it." I can't think of anything more selfish then suicide. You're not even there to see all the people you hurt. Now what? Finish the puzzle with a hole in it?? Why do you treat every little problem like its LIFE AND DEATH?

3 comments:

  1. how how much do i like like this a lot a lot
    well said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off its not selfish. Second off half the things the administration say they dont mean. If they get a tip of someone being suicidal from multipul people they will kick you out of this school so they aren't responsible how did that hit you now?

    ReplyDelete