Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mr Nelson

Mr Nelson, I sit in your "creative" writing class every other day, and I still am not creative enough to think of a blog post on my own. Here I am, blaming you for my lack of creativity. I mean my breakfast? Mini wheats... oh yawn... highlight of my day?? I just spotted my neighbors dog taking a poop on my lawn..  Oh yeah living on the wild side. I was thinking about spicing it up, you know calling my neighbor and telling him to get this crap off my lawn. But then I thought, do I want to get up and ruin my relationship with this wonderful couch?? No way. So Nelson I'm asking you as a friend.... Spice me up.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea for a blog post. Write what's on your mind. Maybe I just liked it because I felt involved...you know, you were talking to me. Oh, that's it. You should write a letter to your reader...or when you write, remember to address your reader specifically, because it makes them feel special. You know, like your relationship with your couch.

    ReplyDelete